Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas CityAdministers and maintains a large-scale enterprise knowledge management platform which provides information sharing capabilities across the system. Duties include onboarding workgroups into the platform, implementing new knowledge management features, and providing necessary maintenance and troubleshooting to minimize production
- Maintains multiple knowledge bases, configuring and applying user groups, roles, permissions, and features.
- Coordinates knowledge management testing for product enhancements and platform upgrades.
- Communicates, executes, and supports scheduled maintenance activities.
- Maintains integrity of the knowledge management infrastructure by monitoring system usage and technical incidents.
- Facilitates meetings with groups interested in implementing knowledge management.
- Broad understanding of security controls including those for the platform and individual knowledge bases.
- Ensures the environment is fully utilizing available technology to enhance productivity within Knowledge Management and improve work processes. May perform light programming, usually scripting, to automate manual tasks.
- Collaborates with tier-3 platform support on larger platform enhancements and issues.
- Drafts communications to end users pertaining to changes in functionality or new features.
- Creates and manages dashboards used by various roles within knowledge management.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to identify, develop, and deploy new knowledge management processes. Builds and produces reports, dashboards, workflows, etc.
- Collaborates with technical trainers to provide training content for users.
- Assists with the development and enforcement of the knowledge management process across the system.
- Develop and support operational KPIs and other metrics around the technologies implemented.
- Transfers technical knowledge to colleagues and partners.
- Reports knowledge management utilization metrics to leadership.
- May be required to provide on-call support as needed, which might necessitate additional work outside of normal business hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- ServiceNow platform administrator tasks and responsibilities
- ServiceNow Knowledge Management module
- ServiceNow Service Catalog module
- ServiceNow Virtual Agent
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Broad understanding of security controls including those for system, application, and network resources
- Knowledge of industry standard knowledge management protocols and best practices
- Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Strong communicator that can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule, and monitor work activities to meet time and quality targets
- Able to absorb rapidly new technical information and apply it effectively
- Good appreciation of wider field of IT, how IT is used in relevant employment areas and how IT relates to the business activities of the employer or client
- Maintains awareness of developing ServiceNow Knowledge Management technologies and their application
- Incumbent must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless the Bank grants an accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
This position has additional screening requirements due to the information accessed while performing the job. These additional screenings would be initiated at the time of offer acceptance and can take up to a couple of months to be completed. You can begin work before the screening is completed; however, continued employment is contingent on acceptable screening results. The areas screened may include education/employment verification, criminal history, credit history, and reference checks.
We offer benefits that go beyond the basics, featuring:
- Market-leading Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k/Thrift Plan
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Additional Convenience Benefits, Discounts and More…
*subject to change based on district
Remote may be available. Additional view and approval would be required.