$80K — $100K + (20% of profits)
We had no idea of the niche we created and how fast it would grow. So we are now seeking an entrepreneurial-minded professional to spearhead the expansion of our Selective Homes division and bring it to the next level. The right candidate must have experience running a Kitchen and Bath business, and in building relationships with owners and managers of Remodeling Companies and Interior Designers.
Knowledge and experience in construction design is a plus.
The right candidate must be capable of putting people at ease by focusing on selling a long-term relationship that’s beneficial to everyone.
Candidate must be polished, highly motivated and results driven. Our companies focus is on delivering an exceptional buying experience to our clients that will lead to repeat business and referrals.
Candidate will be expected to build, maintain, and grow a successful, customer focused sales force.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed and are up for the challenge, submit your resume along with a brief cover letter that explains how you’ve been able to add value to a business in the past and describe the results you have achieved.
Working on Saturdays is a must.
Job Duties include:
• Develop business relationships with contractors, architects, and designers, encouraging them to bring their clients to our Designer Showroom and utilize it as if it were their own.
• Maintain business relationships with current clients (both professional and retail)
• Manage daily operations of our Designer Showroom
• Oversee the sales force and design team.
• Create your team vision and set the standard for ongoing success and prosperity.
• Create duplicatable, easy to follow protocols for tracking, receiving and distribution of purchased products.
• Hire sales associates that fit the vision you have created for the future of our Showroom.
• Greet clients , identify their wants and needs, and then guide them through an enjoyable buying process.
• Gain a full knowledge of all products we offer.
• Assist clients in designing their dream room.
• Monitor inventory to ensure products we offer are available and that we are offering the most current designs and products available.
• Create detailed estimates and invoices for client purchases.
• Become our clients Trusted Expert in the field of home remodeling.
• Previous experience in business-to-business sales
• Must be comfortable with contacting prospective/current clients by phone daily.
• Ability to generate new business , enhancing existing relationships and assisting our long-term contractor clientele.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to build rapport with customers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle/overcome objections by providing clients with accurate information and emphasizing the benefits of the services we provide.
• Reliability is highly required.
• Excellent time management and completing the tasks at hand.
• Must be highly proficient at Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint, QuickBooks, Internet Browsers.
• Sales: 3 years
• Interior design a plus
• Construction knowledge a plus
• Business development experience a plus
Compensation is commission-based and will be calculated as a percentage of Showroom profits
Valid through: 6/14/2021