Req. ID: 118929
Do you have the appetite and drive to help lead a Supply Chain transformation? Are you a subject matter expert with the Kinaxis RapidResponse system for Sales & Operations planning? Are you able to lead others in improving their skills and knowledge to be more effective with Kinaxis RapidResponse? Then, this role is for you.
Micron is implementing a Supply Chain transformation and the Kinaxis RapidResponse system is right in the center of the initiative.
We are hiring for a Kinaxis RapidResponse Platform Lead will manage the Kinaxis RapidResponse platform within the Micron Technology Supply Chain Center of Excellence (COE). Success in this role requires understanding of Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process and function within a global supply chain business (GSC). In this role, you will also need to understand the design, implementation, data/business integration, and ongoing COE support model solution for the business, using the Kinaxis RapidResponse system.
This role also has the potential to develop into a managerial capacity and lead a RapidResponse team.
Primary responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Possess a thorough knowledge in an end-to-end S&OP process using RapidResponse to perform business solutions for the following areas:
- Demand Planning
- Supply Planning
- Inventory Management
- Capacity Planning, with constraints and yields
- System integration knowledge to connect with other enterprise or standalone systems
- Reporting/Data Exports
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for the process and S&OP system of record.
- Serve as a trainer for business S&OP solutions team in the RapidResponse system.
- 10 years in Business or equivalent IT functional role, preferably in
Supply Chain Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
- 3-5 years in using Kinaxis RapidResponse tool.
- RapidResponse Authoring and Analytics skills
- Experience in a manufacturing company.
- Experience working with SaaS applications.
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) including business requirements definition/process, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user testing, user training, and eventual deployment (software release).
- Understanding of how to perform software system modifications whether break/fix or enhancements.
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum methodology, in a release planning & execution environment.
- Ability to perform in-depth systems design reviews and provide refined functional and/or technical specifications for modification work or resolve break/fix issues or system enhancements.
- Effective interpersonal skills to maintain productive relationships with GSC leaders and staff who use the RapidResponse system.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Problem solver, timely decision maker.
- Capability to operate in a fast-paced and complex industry.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, oral and written.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent Education in Supply Chain, Business Management, Information Systems, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering or related discipline.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Information Systems and Technology || #LI-KD1 ||
Nearest Major Market: Boise
Nearest Secondary Market: Meridian
Job Segment: Engineer, Information Systems, Sales Operations, Change Management, Business Manager, Engineering, Technology, Sales, Management