Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work three times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Key Enterprise Account Executive (individual contributor role) you will join our growing sales team and be responsible for contributing to our broader growth plans. We are seeking an experienced, energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about sales and excited to evangelize the Xactly vision. Day-to-day duties will include finding and closing new customers, managing our largest strategic enterprise account opportunities and generating revenue.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer focus, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Find and close Xactly business from assigned large named enterprise accounts
- Create and execute sales plan
- Work with Sales Engineers to define & build client-tailored demonstrations; present to target C-Suite executives
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Manage a intricate sales cycle in a team selling environment
- BS/BA required, degree in Business preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role; prior experience selling complex SaaS solutions at the enterprise level a huge plus
- Prior experience managing complex enterprise account pursuits
- Proven record of sales success in an individual contributor role
- Ability to work in a remote capacity (unless located in a city that has an Xactly office)
- Working knowledge of the ICM and/or Salesforce.com ecosystem a plus
- Excellent presentation and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Excellent follow up skills and professionalism
- High energy, intrinsic motivation/drive, and a positive attitude required
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Corporate discounts
- Generous insurance policies (pets included!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- End of month surprises, contests, BBQs, parties & reward vacations
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking & commuter benefits
- 401k & employee match