Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work for three years running, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Key Enterprise Account Executive in Xactly's downtown Denver office, you will join our growing sales team and be responsible for contributing to our broader growth plans. We are seeking an experienced, energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about sales and excited to spread the Xactly love.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for strong performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer success, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at http://www.xactlycorp.com & watch a video about us here: http://bit.ly/1FkdPS4
- Educate the market about the power behind inspiring performances across their team(s), primarily targeting C-Suite executives
- Demonstrate our products and tailor messages for multiple executives within an account
- Report sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Take control of fluid and intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment
- Some travelrequired
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience (software sales experience a big plus!)
- Proven record of sales success throughout sales career
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Working knowledge of the ICM and/or CRM/SAAS space a plus
- Exceptional communication skills & professionalism
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast-paced environment
- Proactive territory management, prospecting, and 'trailblazing'
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow a business
- A student of sales, marketing, and analytics
- High energy and a positive attitude a must
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Corporate discounts
- Generous insurance policies (pets included!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- End of month surprises, contests, BBQs, parties & reward vacations
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking & commuter benefits
- 401k & employee match