Develop a high level effective working relationship with Sales Management, Operations Team and Account Executives for implementation of Company operations marketing strategies while maintaining communication with plant personnel to ensure implementation of Company sales and marketing plans to ensure profitable revenue in both sales and operations.
Internal Business Manager to develop, win, support and retain clients and achieve monthly and quarterly revenue objectives; Help drive strategic sales into Amarillo plant; drive client-focused requirements, works with Estimating, and plant.
* Work directly with Regional Sales Manager on potential sales opportunities until account has been fully established and can successfully transition to Account Executive.
* Personally retain 2-3 accounts for prospecting, development, and growth. Approved by Sales VP.
* Main point of contact for all intercompany sales and will coordinate all aspects of reps needs to ensure pricing is received to hand off for order entry to customer service
* SF.com updating and forecasting of all house accounts and also confirming sales forecast for intercompany reps selling into the Amarillo plant
* Provide inside sales support for accounts with yearly revenues below $3,000 that do not require Account Executive support. Provide monthly status on performance
* Implement and oversee existing and all new intercompany business report weekly to operations on results and success. Build a relationship with all the reps selling into Amarillo so they want to send more work to the plant more
* Training on all operations system - specifically training on Monarch and PrintSteam
* Analyze job requirements and strategize with production to avoid potential production issues
* Develop a strong working relationship with production to assure understanding of company sales programs, while understanding production problems and opportunities.
* Assume responsibility for account documentation and data maintenance.
* Complete normal business reports as required.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Contact with Others
* This position requires regular contact with Cenveo customers, management, salespeople, client service colleagues, and finance, estimators and operations personnel.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* General office environment with intensive computer work and extended use of the computer keyboard and mouse.
* This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening.
* This position requires the incumbent to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination and the utilization of color vision. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
* This position requires the incumbent to experience periods of prolonged sitting and to regularly stand, walk, carry, climb, reach, and lift up to 25 lbs. with or without assistance.
* Office Equipment including computer, printer, calculator, photocopier, and fax machine.
* Minimum travel, less than 25% is required.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisor or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Cenveo has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment and either you or Cenveo may terminate employment at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location Amarillo, TX Requirements *Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing or other relevant field with 5-7 years' of relevant experience.
* 4-6 years of successful account management experience
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills, excellent presentation skills and a proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels within the organization are required.
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
* Strong follow-up/follow through skills.
* Microsoft Office Suite and other standard office systems proficiency required; includes Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat, etc.
* Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communications skills are essential.
* Proven ability to adapt to rapid change in an ambiguous environment
* Must be a self-starter and able handle a heavy workload with multiple priorities.
* Must be able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.