Climbing the Customer Ladder Program Manager
We are looking for a strong professional to drive the roll-out and success of our Climbing the Customer Ladder program (CCL) in North America.
The CCL program focuses on driving revenue growth in our roughly 100 most important accounts in North America. The program intents to elevate our relationship from a vendor to a trusted partner, enabling our customers to maximize the benefit of our products, services, and solutions.
Partnering with defined account owners, this role provides strategic planning support to develop plans to enable the respective revenue growth goals and other KPIs.
This role has deep interactions with senior Account Managers, Key Account Managers and Sales executives across our organization.
CCL Operating Model and LAMP/Miller Heiman Gold Sheets will be leveraged to meet revenue growth targets along with other elements of the Climbing the Customer Ladder (CCL) initiative, such as regular reviews and communications with commercial team. Other areas of focus are providing necessary analytics and insights support to set and adjust tactical plans and activities.
This role is part of a team of three professionals and reports to the VP, Commercial Excellence.
- Drive annual Account Business Planning process (ABP) including regular updates (development of the template, data gathering, project management, etc.)
- Provide ad-hoc information, analysis and presentations for NAM business management and executive management (regional/global)
- Partner with Account Manager to create customer Quarterly Business Review’s (QBR) to align strategic directions and focus on customer needs
- Provide guidance and be an SME on Miller Heiman Gold Sheet for specific accounts
- Drive selected customer strategies through project management, data gathering, meeting facilitation, follow ups etc.
- Work in partnership with assigned vertical to implement supporting projects and activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency for CCL initiatives
- Tracking and monitoring of initiatives, projects, forecast, etc. as needed
- Develop and implement leading-edge strategic key customer management tools to support the CCL process
- Provide transparency into internal and external data resources such as the CCL/IDN Dashboards, ANA, Definitive Health etc.
- Organize and develop support material and strategic recommendations as well as analyze locally generated data for usage in strategic decisions
- Support customer and sales communication with newsletter creation, liaison to MSC, Enterprise Marketing, PPT creation and support and other material
- Connect CCL Account Owners to increase collaboration.
- Identify opportunities, foster best practice sharing across verticals and businesses.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Story-telling though data
- Analytics skills around Revenue, Orders, Book-to-Bill, Share of Wallet on detail and executive level
- Ability to work in a highly complex and matrixed organization
- Creation of Dashboards (via QlikSense, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Large Account Management, Sales experience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, Sales Operations, Program Management