- Establish relationships with key decision makers, focusing on large, multi-location levels while implementing strategic account objectives and sales in accordance with Patterson Dental’s goals and objectives.
- Provide account support in development of short and long-term business plans and strategies for growing partnerships, and achieving business goals and objectives for Patterson Dental across key strategic accounts.
- Develop and deploy tools to manage and track project delivery, resource capacity, and the operating, capital budgets, forecasts across the department
- Establish metrics that track the entire lifecycle of all customer contracts, from inception through delivery, measuring timelines, budgets adherence, and outcomes; provide key stakeholders with the reporting, dashboard and analytics they need to accurately monitor customer portfolio
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Company products and services, operations, and systems.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an on-going basis
- Provide leadership to personnel through effective objective setting, delegation, communication and coaching.
- Create and maintain staffing plan to support the current and future work demands and project deliverables
- Perform other duties as assigned to the Key Account Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management is preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in account or project management role
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in management/leadership role.
- Proven relationship building skills, with the ability to work creatively and independently to identify and develop relationships.
- Experience working in B2B with a field-based sales organization.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to drive changes within the organization to meet evolving business needs.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation skills, with the capability of articulating the Company’s ongoing strategic product/market vision to customers and the ability to communicate professionally with customers and Company staff.
- Strong track record of achieving results individually and through the leadership of others. Must have the ability to motivate and coach staff, and provide leadership and direction to members of the team.
- Commitment to innovation, integrity and partnership.
- The ability to travel 25%.
Job ID 2018-7549