Represents AgriGold Hybrids in the sale and distribution of its seed products to targeted 2500+ acre corn growers. Responsible for achieving maximum sales and increased market penetration of brand within the overall strategy of the brand.
• Develop and implement sales plan to achieve or surpass sales goals on targeted growers.
• Responsible for the short and long-term strategy and coordination & implementation of the AgriGold Marketing Plan within designated area.
• Assists and actively implements an annual budget for the targeted grower base.
• Develops and implements a Business Plan for the targeted growers within the goals of the overall brand strategy for the year.
• Develops and actively implements a brand awareness plan for the targeted growers within the goals and strategy of the Brand.
• Advise the Division Sales Manager/RSM of all major market developments with the targeted growers that affect sales and/or personnel.
• Submit all reports required by the Division Sales Manager/RSM and/or AgriGold Brand Office in a timely manner.
• Report product problems in the territory using a service call report and handle routine problems.
• Attend and participate in Company functions.
• Project a positive image of AgriGold Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics
• Maintain appearance of Company vehicle and equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or related field desired.
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must maintain a high level of customer service and professionalism.
• Team player.
• Detail orientated.
• Good computer skills – Excel and Word.
• Demonstrated time management skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Knowledge of seed industry preferred.
• Ability to work required hours and travel as necessary.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Must have valid driver’s license and meet DOT MVR Requirements.
• Some overnight travelrequired - Ability to travel up to 20%