Key Account Specialist - On PremiseDescription
- Responsible for the development and success of supplier portfolio of brands.
- Selling to accounts in tradechannels including On-Premise and/or Off-Premise customers
- Drive brand success via leadership selling against tradechannels and actively supporting the selling efforts of sales reps, district managers, and key account specialists within the wholesaler.
- Lead all parts of the sales process including targeting appropriate accounts, lead selling, education and positioning brands for success within the account.
- Regularly interact with field management for updating programming and brand priorities, brand standards and best practices leading to successful execution in the market.
- Provide detailed tracking reports of wholesaler performance against agreed to supplier objectives.
- Develop key account relationships that deliver measurable results.
- Work with key assigned teams to deliver monthly goals (work withs, product training samples, etc.)
- Coordinated inners, tradeevents, account tastings, SWS events.
- Compliance tracking on national account programs.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 5 years of industry related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier community.
- Comprehensive understanding of wine and/or spirits
- Proficient at calculating commissions, percentages, and reviewing comparative sales data for analysis.
- Adaptable and can assist a variety of internal customer groups and varying personality types.
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Reside within a thirty minute radius of a retail account within the established territory.
- Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of state registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
- Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual who needs little direction or supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field strongly preferred
- Continued education with Court of Master Sommeliers & or Society of Wine Educators.
Job ID PHO00000217