Advantech, a global High Tech Company leader focusing on Embedded Computing and PC Automation, has an immediate opening for an Ohio based, self-motivated Key Account Manager (KAM). The candidate will be working from a home office and will be responsible for managing key accounts in North Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for:
• Developing new OEM accounts and growing the assigned territory year over year
• Maintaining existing OEM accounts
• Channel Partner Management
• Preparation of OEM proposals
• Meeting or exceeding quota
• Strategically demonstrating Advantech’s added-value
• Promote and sell board/system level computer solutions Qualifications Years of Experience: 5 Educational Level: Bachelor Details: Employment Requirements:
1. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of Sales experience in a PC field. University graduate is preferred but not mandatory.
2. General PC knowledge is preferred. Experience working with National Distributors and Manufacturer’s Representatives is a plus.
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
4. Ability to win design opportunities by managing OEM projects from initial inquiry, to specification, to development, and to mass production.
5. Maintaining solid knowledge of the company’s products, sales policies, standard operating procedures, and computer systems through ongoing training and personal development.
6. Completing any other assigned tasks and projects.
Excellent relationship builder, quick learner, problem solver, bottom line driven, strong customer focus, team-oriented, innovative, autonomous, able to develop new ideas and business opportunities, motivated by results and excellence.
We offer competitive compensation & benefit packages. Resume must be sent in a Microsoft Word or PDF format as an attachment to email with a cover page.
Job ID: ACG-KAMD56