At Lonza, we invest in great people. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves and we offer an environment that fosters creativity and success. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, we operate production, R&D, and business sites around the world, including Europe, North America, and Asia.
We strive to be the leading supplier using science and technology to improve the quality of life.
We work with passion, using advanced technologies, to transform life science into new possibilities for our customers.
Do you want to help us as we shape the future of this great organization?
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary: Responsible for supporting the execution of annual sales and marketing strategies at key retailers utilizing internal and customer facing tools. The work performed includes (but is not limited to) collecting and analyzing sales data, providing key insights from data to increase sales and service levels, support of SFDC initiatives, managing item maintenance at customer level, and general back office salessupport for National Account Manager.
- Collect and analyze data for sales trends and forecasting purposes
- Analyze information and develop recommendations to drive sales opportunities
- Leverage business performance data (POS, Invoiced SalesReporting, etc) and business intelligence (BW, SAP, Customer Systems) to understand current trends and future opportunities
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with key internal stakeholders on important projects
- Manage and maintain item listings at the customer level
- General back office salessupport for National Account Manager
- Provide analytical and administrative support to the business for Global SFDCSales Excellence Initiative as needed
- Liaison for business and customer service to resolve issues
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once in a fast pace fluid environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel when needed for critical customer projects/visits (estimated less than 10%)
Additional Job Description:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, in Business, Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience: 5+ years direct account management/analysis or supporting role
- Skills: strong analytic skills, ability to develop insights from data analysis, systems knowledge preferred (SAP/BW, SFDC), proficiency in excel a must, ability to interface and work in cross-collaborative environment