The primary responsibility of the Key Account Retail Sales Planning Analyst is to develop and present retail sell through analysis that supports Key Account management.
This process includes maintaining and validating data collection and analyzing retail performance to develop strong conclusions about business trends and opportunities.
The Retail Sales Analyst is responsible for publishing Key Account Retail specific sell through recaps to cross-functional teams within The North Face (TNF) including Sales Management, Product and the Executive Team. The cadence of reporting includes weekly, monthly and seasonal sales recaps to fit the needs of the business.
A strong understanding of retailreporting is needed. A candidate for this role will have a strong competency in Microsoft Excel and possess an intuition for retail analysis.
Superb qualities of a Retail Sales Analyst include strong retail metric understanding, fundamental curiosity of data trends and innovative analysis to validate business opportunities.
- Publish Key Account specifics weekly, monthly and seasonal recaps to support the sales team.
- Analyze, update and maintain data integrity on a monthly basis.
- Support TNF’s growing ecommerce business through collaboration on initiatives such as the Amazon 3P business.
- Ad Hoc analysis to support the sales team.
- Maintain retail knowledge of seasonal assortments and Key Account strategies.
- Utilize Cognos to analyze and publish sell in order and shipment recaps.
- Support Key Account sell in through the development of seasonal digital catalogs and assortments in AMP.
- 3- 5 years of experience in the Retail Industry, with roles as an Assistant Buyer or Retail Planner.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Strong written skills, with the ability to communicate and present sales trends and findings to diverse audiences.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Validation of sales data.
- Understanding of Retail processes including inventory flow, margin profitability, seasonal floor sets and markdowns.
- Travel required: 5% - 10%