The Key Account Product Support Manager is responsible for the National Account and Key Account Service and Parts business for Bobcat Compact. Including aftermarket strategy, planning and execution, point of contact for trouble shooting, warranty support/policy related issues, parts support and sales, technician training and development, labor rate assessment and approval for the top national accounts. Responsible for pro actively calling on national accounts corporate contacts and establishing face to face relationships. They are responsible to remediate any issues that may arise between the Bobcat distribution channel and our key accounts by working with the assigned Account Manager or Territory Support Manager.
Role & Responsibility
Key Account Corporate and Regional Development
- Responsible for evaluation of the key account capabilities for performance of specified warranty procedures via the following;
- Trained personnel
- General shop tools
- General Shop Facilities & Premises
- Bobcat special tools
- Field Modification Completion
- Corporate contact at Bobcat for strategic accounts on parts pricing, availability, order fulfillment, order status, aftermarket leadtimes for Key Accounts.
- Develop aftermarket sales strategy designed to penetrate existing and new accounts (pricing, marketing, programs, etc).
- Visiting key account customer’s with dealer Sales or Service personnel for follow up of product development, improvement and problem resolution.
- Maintain regular periodic communication between Sales/Service/Parts/Customers through routine visits to key account regional and corporate offices.
- Support growth and improvements in our business to improve speed and efficiencies with our work flows to customers.
- Work directly with the key account systems (SmartEquip, Portal, etc) to log enhancements.
- Approve/Deny questionable failures outside of normal warranty period. Review key account claims for warrantability of parts used or labor claimed.
- Meet with key account service representatives ( regional / corporate) regarding out of warranty situations make equitable settlements as necessary.
- Monitor and analyze any authorized key account installation of Field Modifications and the completion rate of those modifications.
- Education Required: Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience Required: 5>7 years
- Travel Required: 10-24%
- LSS Green Belt preferred
- Previous parts and service customer service skills a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to make sound, timely decisions.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.