A member of the Americas Technical Fabrics Business, the KAM will be accountable for ensuring profitable growth of our North America market position in the Wind Industry. This position reports to the Director of Sales, Americas Wind. This position will be responsible for local support and global coordination of wind customers located in the region to deliver growth objectives. The successful candidate must possess the ability to think strategically, have a proven track record of complex account management and demonstrate progressive thinking in order to anticipate the impact of changes in the competitive landscape (including macro market factors) and the supply chain.
Strong business acumen and ability to comprehend technical manufacturing challenges will be essential for the successful implementation of value selling strategies. This role will support the strategy implementation of various Strategic Business Teams (SBT’s) with focus on North America.
The successful candidate will be joining the GE SBT team as we define our global strategy with GE during an exciting time of industry growth. Strong planning & organizing skills, the ability to communicate effectively, build relationships and work well in a highly matrixed organization are essential.
Join an organization that believes that every employee owns a piece of our bold growth goals and ultimate success. We are a market-leading innovator that has placed on the Fortune 500®. Owens Corning is devoted to delivering sustainable solutions across our three business segments while striving to ensure our people and products make the world a better place. We take pride in having an inclusive and diverse workplace with employees around the globe. A holistic sense of community exists across our entire organization as our talent grows globally. We are a company that fully recognizes the importance of paving a path to a sustainable and safe enterprise through investing in our people. Our desire to make an impactful difference in the world flows from top down to all levels of the organization. By being a company that instills pride within each and every employee, we aspire to build market-leading businesses; global in scope - human in scale.
- Develop business plan with SBT Leader to ensure that OC grows with TPI Globally, supporting the overall GE SBT team goals and objectives measured by OC share gain.
- Work with GE SBT Leader and team to assess impact of global market consolidation at both OEM and Independent Blade Makers around the world.
- Works with customers and key business constituents, to understand and communicate risks and opportunities facing both OC & customers (e – policy changes, government incentives).
- Deliver key sales objectives in support of the overall business objectives: including EBIT, Revenue and volume targets.
- Identify and align on value opportunities with a focus on value chain / TCO Framework with strategic customers.
- Build relationships throughout the customer’s organization that are ‘Broad and Deep’: (Leadership, Commercial team, Business Development, Operations, Engineering, Purchasing, etc...)
- Understand thoroughly the strategy ofotherkey customers, including:
- Growth goals (acquisitions, market growth)
- New applications
- Owns the development of global account communication & plans, coordinating with local OC regional sales and business partners around the globe. .
- Forecasting of product and regional locations demand to optimize margins and provide visibility to forecast accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- Previous commercial experience; 5- 7 years
- Previous key account management experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Applied Knowledge, Business Acumen
- Sales Ability/Persuasiveness
- Drive for Results
- Building Trust/Operating with Integrity
- Communication & Teamwork