- Must have a Four Year degree, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or related technical discipline preferred.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- Experience in Chemical manufacturing industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Silica based products is preferred.
Minimum five plus year's successful B2B sales experience with a segment focus on at least 2 of the following:
- PERSONAL CARE
CLIENT SEEKS MID LEVEL CAREER CANDIDATE THAT HAS SUCCESS IN GROWING AND MAINTAINING KEY ACCOUNTS.
- Strong network, relationship, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to demonstrate long term customer relations and understand and sell - technical product portfolios.
- Be responsible for net new customer acquisition and maintain/expand existing accounts (including major accounts) within assigned territory to deliver sales growth in the Materials Technology Business.
- Work with distribution Partner Reps to implement planned activities, pursue sales opportunities, and hunt for customer.
- Grow and Maintain direct accounts and distributionpartners within territory and convert+ new accounts.
- Maintain close contact with assigned accounts by establishing strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Utilize advanced offering knowledge and understanding of the customer's business to develop customized proposals.
- Work with assigned distribution partners sales rep to implement planned activities, pursue sales opportunities, and hunt for new customers.
- Forecast revenue potential for each account/distribution partner, and prioritize time accordingly.
- Develop strategies focused on expanding client based within defined market segments.
- Engage Technical Customer Service (TCS) resources and Sales resources during the sales process as necessary.
NO NON COMPETE OR NON SOLICIT agreements with previous employers.
Domestic Travel 60-80%. Six figure base salary plus bonus. Company Paid Relocation.
Staubach & Associates is a NATIONWIDE search firm based in Central NJ specializing in recruitment and placement within the fields of Transportation, Logistics, Engineering, and Human Resources.