Solenis is staffed with great minds and powered by ingenuity. When you join the Solenis team, you become part of a global community of 3,500 experts who work together to provide advanced process and water treatment solutions. Our team members take pride in their ability to think dynamically and help solve our customers’ unique challenges. If you’re interested in becoming a part of our elite team, please explore our current career opportunities.
As a Key Account Representative, you will be responsible for managing the daily activities at our mill customers in the Little Rock, AR area. Relocation benefits (if applicable) and company car will be provided. We are looking for a sales professional who ideally has paper mill and packaging experience. The ability to sell and service the process side, is very important. Specific responsibilities include:
- Review treatment programs and processes within the territory accounts ensuring effective applications through routine testing and monitoring resulting in customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Maintain and build business/customer relationships.
- Conduct the necessary site and LMS/class room training programs to understand the overall operations of the territory plants and new customer sites.
- Sell new business and new applications in your territory. Develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities with the direction of the Area Manager including documenting ROI after the closure of the program. Establish, maintain and prioritize an accurate and current sales funnel in SFDC.
- Manage profitability of the account (pump settings, pricing, accounts receivable).
- Review territory applications and processes/procedures for safety improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience working in an operations function or as a supplier into the packaging industry
- Liner board, sizing, wet strength, experiencepreferred
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
- 3+ years of successful technical salesexperience
- Specialty chemical industry experience
- Solid mechanical and electrical aptitude and skills
- Manufacturing, lab testing, maintenance and/or electricalexperiencepreferred
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Independent worker
- Problem solver
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Strong work ethic
- Focus on safety
Requisition # 2017-6022