As a Key Account Manager, you will beresponsible for managing the daily activities at our mill customers in the Brewton, AL area. Brewton, AL itself is located in south central Alabama, just north of the Florida Panhandle. Relocation benefits (if applicable) and company car will be provided. We are looking for asales professional who ideally has paper mill and paperchemicalexperience, but more importantly has a keen interest to develop and focus in this area. We can provide on the job training and mentoring through local team and applications. The ability to sell and service the process side, particularly pulp mills, is very important. Specificresponsibilities include:
- Review treatment programs and processes within the territory accounts ensuring effective applications through routine testing and monitoring resulting in customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Maintain and build business/customer relationships.
- Conduct the necessary site and LMS/class room training programs to understand the overall operations of the territory plants and new customer sites.
- Sell new business and new applications in your territory. Develop and implement sales plans on new opportunities with the direction of the Area Manager including documenting ROI after the closure of the program. Establish, maintain and prioritize an accurate and current sales funnel in SFDC.
- Manage profitability of the account (pump settings, pricing, accounts receivable).
- Review territory applications and processes/procedures for safety improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Pulp and Paper industry experience in a technical sales or a mill operations capacity
- 2+ years of experience with wet end chemistry
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Life Sciences
- Packaging experience is preferred (bleach board or other packaging board mfg.)
- Specialty chemical industry experience
- Solid technical aptitude and skills
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel)
- Independent worker
- Problem solver
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Strong work ethic
- Focus on safety
Requisition # 2017-5875