In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop B2B customer growth and expansion plans of the Philips Lifeline Personal Emergency Response Service and equipment. You will work in conjunction with key customer decision makers in organizational leadership roles (C-suite) and stakeholders, within assigned geographic markets with the goal of meeting or exceeding assigned revenue and subscriber growth.
You are responsible for
- Performing B2B market review for opportunities, threats, strengths and weakness, while building new business relationship opportunities and multi-product positioning.
- Delivering on revenue growth expectations for the Personal Emergency Response Service business.
- Acting as team leader in the coordination of delivering excellent customer service and experience between customers and various internal Philips Home Monitoring departments, to ensure that customer's service needs and expectations are exceeded.
- Proactively resolving situations that have the potential to escalate, while leveraging all available PLL resources, understanding this role has the responsibility for any key customer/program losses.
- Managing service projects as required, in support of key customer relationships both internally and externally, while interacting with senior level stakeholders.
- Maintaining an active sales funnel (via Salesforce) to enable and ensure both goal attainment and accurate monthly revenue forecasting.
- Utilizing networking venues (conferences, seminars, trade shows, etc.) to build productive relationships, while developing competitive/industry contacts to keep up with trends, changes and opportunities.
- Demonstrating proficiency in planning, prioritizing and organizing of all sales related administrative activities/reports to ensure timely and effective execution, while adhering to Lifeline’s policies and procedures.
You are a part of
Philips Lifeline sales team, that works at achieving their sales goals to be a top player across the US in Personal Response services, as well as the Global Philips Health Tech team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 5+ years of experience building relationships with B2B customers and C Suite selling experience (healthcare experience preferred)
- Experience managing a large territory and prospecting for new business
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite and SalesForce
- Travel is expected up to 75% (within the US).