Maxwell Technologies is currently seeing a Key Account Manager empowered by autonomy, a speedy setting, and teamwork to enable our energy's future to work remotely in the US. You work well on your own, finding intelligent solutions - but are enlivened by others, communicating well and building relationships. You also communicate patiently with people across the globe. You're also passionate about your profession, with pure interest in embodying professionalism and laser-like focus on delivering results. Yet, you're just as hungry for the occasional donut on Thursdays and thirsty for the premium coffee in our espresso machines. We mean business, proven through our certifications and quality work - but our business means enjoying what you do every day - today and every tomorrow.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Penetrate selected accounts within the assigned region
- Develop strategic relationships in key areas
- Prepare and deliver quotes
- Provide quote follow up and tactical action plans for each opportunity
- Report successes and failures on each account on a monthly/as needed basis
- Provide feedback to management and product marketing group with respect to market needs and conditions
- Provide Sales Director with requested forecast information
- Arrange for appropriate technical or commercial meetings
- Travel as needed to support the assigned territory
- Manage indirect sales channels as required
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical sales
- Comprehensive understanding of key customers with assigned region.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry, products and applications.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and customer interaction skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time.
Requisition ID 1075