Key Account Manager, Insurance Replacement
- Responsible for national body shop (Large Multi-Shop Operations, MSO) accounts in the US and assigned insurance accounts.
- Representing Hertz at body shop/insurance industry events across the country throughout the year.
- Responsible to identify all opportunities by creating appropriate strategies to obtain both market share growth in existing accounts and converting business to Hertz from competitive accounts
- A critical requirement will be to create and maintain relationships with multiple decision makers within assigned accounts to increase revenue and market share
- Responsible for communicating with both our Sales Groups and our Operations Management on opportunities, challenges, and current market trends affecting the assigned account’s current state of business.
- Fully responsible for the management of the assigned MSO & insurance accounts and pro-actively create strategies to increase rentals/revenue within each account.
- Develop relationships with existing account contacts (decision makers) to protect current Hertz designation & market share and create relationships with competitive accounts to capitalize on new opportunities as they materialize.
- Attend and represent Hertz at industry and account events, which includes participating in industry committees and boards to enhance our industry standing and reputation.
- Support the growth and development of other industry accounts (DRP managers at insurance accounts) and operations with regional MSO accounts.
- Support a culture of open mindedness between all levels and all departments of the organization.
- Effectively execute all Administrative Responsibilities.
- Coordinate efforts with local RSM’s on competitive situations.
- Managing approximately 5 major accounts/partnerships
- Attend industry-specific networking events
The incumbent is fully responsible and accountable for the results achieved by the assigned accounts. The incumbent is also responsible for driving the strategy as directed by the OAP VP & SVP OAP Operations
This position will be required to work very closely and collaborate with the Senior Director, OAP Sales Strategy
Orange County, CA, Las Vegas, NV or Dallas, TX- candidate must reside in one of these locations or be wiling to relocate to one of these locations
Travel will occur approximately 6 times a year. Otherwise working remote or local office setting
B.S./B.A. degree or equivalent from four year college/university preferred
Proven track record (minimum 5 years) in sales or sales management ideally in insurance claims related industry (preferably car rental). The individual’s experience should have maintained a top tier or high level of performance in roles increasing in scope or level of responsibility. The individual should be able to demonstrate proven revenue growth within a sales territory over an extended period of time and demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as the ability to work with senior level contacts both internally and externally. The incumbent should have direct experience with negotiating agreements with high level contacts internally and externally.
- Deep understanding of the insurance claims industry and its business drivers (preferably the car rental industry)
- Thorough understanding of Hertz services/benefits available to clients
- Excellent grasp of the competition and competitive offerings in the car rental industry
- High level of understanding of technology driven solutions Hertz has to meet client needs