Who You Are:
You have 3+ years of experienceworking withdigital technologies in account manager or territory sales. You’re a quota crusher, and can easily attain your monthly and quarterly goals, all while maintaining a positive, professional attitude. You’re a skilled problem-solver, have excellent presentation & communication skills, and are looking for your next opportunity at a high-growth tech company.
Here at G5, the Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for the growth, retention, renewal and satisfaction of G5’s Key Accounts. The KAM is responsible for the overall health of their book of business from contract signature. This position is responsible for identifying opportunity for upsell/cross-sell and working closely with the Sales Team to execute. They will be responsible for crafting a Key Account 'Success Plan' and executing against a Sales driven 'Account Plan'. Key Account Managers work to understand their customer's business needs, create plans for how to meet them, and work to increase customer happiness, reduce churn, and generate new sales opportunities.
If this sounds like an opportunity you just can’t pass up, we encourage you to apply!
Your Next Challenge:
- Ability to effectively lead an account internally and externally.
- Understand specific needs/business objectives of Key Accounts and guide client through G5 products and services that can help achieve those objectives.
- Develop trusted relationships with Key Accounts to consultatively recommend new G5 products and services resulting in new upsell opportunities.
- Works closely with G5's Professional Services Team to successfully onboard new accounts and redesign existing accounts.
- Align cross-functional teams on recommended strategy adjustments (SEO, Digital Advertising, and CX).
- Work closely with front line support team to ensure client support tasks are managed and complete.
- Drive monthly/quarterly business reviews and subsequent performance reviews.
- Identify and mitigate at risk revenue.
- Maintain up-to-date G5 CRM (Salesforce) as required by management.
- Responsible for preliminary pricing, Statement of Work, and contract requests.
- Understand and articulate industry-specific marketing strategies, competitive threats and G5’s points of differentiation in the assigned vertical.
- Work with Sales Team to maintain accurate and current account information.
- Proactively coordinate all account-related key internal and client-facing meetings.
- Escalate client issues through appropriate channels to resolve issues.
- Establish and maintain a high degree of recognition and influence with senior-level client contacts in conjunction with Sales team.
- Drive adoption of G5's product and services to ensure that the customer is maximizing G5's value.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales
- Experience working in a SaaS / Technology company
- Experience using data and analytics to improve client satisfaction, product optimization and sell new products/services.
- Previous experience with CRM systems, Salesforce preferred
- Digital Marketing experiencepreferred
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding quota requirements
- Ability to attain monthly and quarterly goals
- Desire and ability to travel to tradeshows and client/prospect meetings 20% of the time
- Large account management and storng relationship building skills
- Highly self-motivated