Job Description & Requirements
Generates revenue and profit growth by using a consultative selling approach to grow and retain existing Dean Foods business with key foodservice accounts. Establishes senior level business relationships in order to achieve sales and deliver against KPI’s. Implements strategies and negotiates business terms to secure and grow business.
- Directly responsible for multiple key customer relationships with foodservice distributors and operators in a designated market/territory
- Coordinates efforts with customer’s corporate initiatives and ensures compliance with key account plan at market level and represents local market in key account process.
- Communicates to and works with various functional teams to propose and implement solutions to customer challenges.
- Strategically builds relationships at multiple levels within the client, including category/segment leads, marketing team, sales reps, sales leadership and senior executives.
- Increases revenue and profitability by selling in new products and full distribution of core branded sku set.
- Creates operator “pull” strategies for Dean Foods products by utilizing knowledge of segments, customers, and relationships with key foodservice operators in the local market.
- Delivers annual customer plan for sales and net contribution margin
- Reviews product voids and determines appropriate action.
- Coordinates, communicates, and monitors pricing strategies with the client and with local market team.
- Ensures agreed to activities with customers are executed.
- Ensures coordination with A/R.
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) to report out on the state of the business to include all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S)
- Provides accurate and timely execution of administrative duties
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Follows all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas.
- Ensures compliance with all Dean Corporate policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience
- Foodservice channelexperiencerequired and preferably in consumer product goods
- Ability to demonstrate solid sales track record.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
Requisition ID 2018-6232