Key Account Manager - Automotive Metal Stamping Tier 1's
- Target on an existing Tier 1 list of potentials / prospects, and also develop new Tier 1 account targets.
- Satisfy the demands of the customer by providing the highest level of customer service and building relationships.
- Monitor due dates for customer deliveries and consult with various departments to ensure deadlines are met.
- Coordinate and complete all required paperwork for new product/program launches.
- Develop strategic plan for specific customer accounts and assist the VP Sales/Engineering in the development of long-term plans which include the Sales and Budget Forecasts. Provide sales forecast updates as required.
- Review quote sheets and cost estimates to maximize profitability and competitiveness and negotiate with customers as necessary.
- Suggest alternative design changes that contribute to better manufacturing processes and cost reductions.
- Minimum 5 years job related experience in automotive metal stamping manufacturing industry.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business Commerce/Administration
- Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings.
- Basic technical expertise in an automotive metal stampings environment.
- Working knowledge of Geometrical Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T).
- General knowledge of TS16949/ISO14001 requirements.
- Effective sales and negotiating techniques.
- Creative, innovative approach.
- Computer skills i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP
- Targeted customers are: Kasai, Brose, Kayser, Dana, Tachi-S, and Valeo
- Existing customers: YAPP Plastic, Omnium, NSG, Parker Hannifin, American Axle, Nemak, Sanmina, Roechling