Key Account Manager – Oncology
A full-time Key Account Manager (KAM) will exemplify the values of our client, which include personal commitment, integrity, accountability, results oriented, and teamwork. The account manager will meet with targeted Cutaneous Lymphoma Clinics at Hospitals and Academic Institutions and with Dermatologist who treat CTCL. KAM assist medical and administrative staff on reimbursement and co-payment assistance programs for patients.
- Consistently meet and exceed established program goals within territory by utilizing approved promotional materials with targeted dermatologists.
- Achieve quarterly reach and frequency goals and client deliverables by gaining access to targeted dermatologists to provide product and disease state information.
- Keen understanding of payers, reimbursement, and managed markets landscape in territory.
- Possess a high level of knowledge and understanding of all assigned products, disease states, treatment, and competitor products.
- Maintain current and competent working knowledge of product line to educate HCPs, reimbursement managers, and appropriate hospital personnel.
- Produce high quality territory management activities, including business planning, pre-call planning, efficient and productive routing, material inventory, and expense reports.
- Deliver presentations via electronic technology (i.e. iPad) and utilize effective consultative techniques in order to provide appropriate information to target physicians.
- Display knowledge of key customers; develop and execute business plans
- Conduct a "complete call" (product, reimbursement, patient programs to key healthcare facility personnel).
- Appropriate working relationship with field based and home office colleagues.
- Build strong relationships and customer loyalty.
- Maintain strict adherence to all Amplity Health and client compliance requirements.
- Demonstrate Amplity and client key values and behaviors.
- Maintain and execute a territory and promotional budget.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 5 years biotech or pharmaceutical experience required, with at least 5 years recent experience in hospital sales or service.
- Total account management.
- Ability for extensive travel, including overnights.
- Experience in dermatologic oncology.
- Ability to comprehend and utilize highly complex clinical information and studies.
- Ability to display and demonstrate persistence over the long haul due to unique nature of this initial product offering/launch.
- Ability to create deep relationships with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) – both "academic" And "clinical/Rx".
- Understanding of PDMA guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior support and service.
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills.
- Proficiency with using technology for business purposes
- Essential Core Competencies: Action Oriented, Problem Solving, Priority Setting, Drive For Results, Dealing With Ambiguity
- Ability to compliantly and effectively coordinate with Client management
- Ability to operate within structured operating model and compliance guardrails
- Strong organizational skills and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective time management skills and prioritizing/planning skills to create routing plans, daily/weekly call activities, and follow up activities in the most efficient manner.
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment successfully and timely complete projects and assignments.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrated ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Must be able to successfully complete client training and meet training expectations in order to proceed to servicing client's customers within the parameters of the program.
- Ability to drive to assigned targets within the territory using own automobile or fleet vehicle
- Ability to travel to work related meetings and functions (including overnight and/or weekend).
- A valid driver's license.
- Must reside within assigned region
A true partner to global healthcare companies, Amplity Health builds transformational solutions by challenging boundaries and the status quo. Amplity Health has the expertise, infrastructure, and insights to help clients overcome any healthcare commercialization hurdle. With wide-ranging capabilities such as patient identification solutions, multichannel messaging, inside sales and service resourcing, field sales, campaign planning and execution, and more, we have what it takes to maximize commercialization efforts and set strategies up for success.
When you join Amplity Health, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401-k benefits, and the opportunity to grow with us.
A goal of ours is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated based on an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.