o strengthen our Team in theRetail Accessories Division, we are seeking a Key Account Manager to focus on the overall revenue and profit, and single point, customer-centric, account management relationship for the assignedretail account(s) within the U.S.RetailBusiness and targeted global opportunities
Key Account Manager
- Reporting to the Accessories Product Manager, the Key Account Manager – Retail Accessories is responsible for the overall revenue and profit, and single point, customer-centric, account management relationship for the assigned retail account(s) within the U.S. Retail Business and targeted global opportunities.
- NAM business will cover the full range of retail relationships with particular focus on Walmart and Sams Club. These relationships include buyers for:
- 1. Sams Club Optical
- 2. Walmart Optical
- 3. Walmart OTC
- 4. Walmart Electronics: cleaning accessories at Walmart (3 buyers – DT, Mobile and Tablet)
- 5. Plus .com buyers for samsclub.com and Walmart.com for all accessories categories
- 6. Buyer team at the Global Procurement office for Walmart and Sams Club
- This positon will require closer collaboration with the ZEISS Walmart account team and will located in Bentonville, AR.
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Single contact point to lead, organize and facilitate daily activity between CZV and retailer(s).
- Develop, plan and implement key product initiatives, training, education and value-added programs to support and achieve retailer goals.
- Become a champion of retailer’s strategies to support its retaillocations, opticians and initiatives.
- Translate the advantages and benefits of CZV products and services to retail merchant and coordinate cross-functional activities and communications across retailer’s internal merchandising, operations and support teams.
- Plan, develop, and execute seminars and/or training events at assigned customer locations.
- Collaborate with internal Customer Marketing Team to maximize penetration and positioning of CZV products to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Set clear direction and communication on customer KPI’s, feedback and corrective actions with Cross-Functional Departments (Supply Chain, Quality, IT, TPEG, etc.).
- Develop and deliver high impact, customer relevant, and financially supported proposals.
- Prepare sales and volume forecasts to support budget and planning cycles.
- Provide timely and continuous input to Accessories Management to ensure plans are on track.
- Gather and analyze competitive data; Communicate findings and recommendations.
- Perform any and all necessary functions to ensure that sales meet objectives.
- Perform additional tasks as required.
- BA in Business Administration or equivalent experience, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years account management experience in the Consumer Product Goods or related consumer products industry. Experience working with/at Walmart or Sam’s a strong plus.
- Thorough and advanced knowledge of management principles and practices, selling techniques, negotiation skills, customer relations, and territory management.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills, including the ability to coach and motivate a highly diverse group, and the ability to build an effective team.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously/independently with minimal supervision or direction.
- Problem solving and decision making in a complex and changing environment.
- Project management, including the ability to develop and implement ideas and recommendations.
- Influencing skills including the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of others in critical and sensitive situations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated ability to be proficient with standard MS Office applications, company technology devices (Laptop, iPad, iPhone, etc.) for territory management and product orders and knowledge of Salesforce.compreferred.
- Financial skills in budgeting, forecasting, and analytics.