Key Account Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The Key Account Manager position will be responsible for building and maintaining key relationships within our current & prospective customers’ complex business organizations. Establishing these ongoing relationships benefits our organization by providing; an active pipeline of prospective business, a clear understanding of key personnel and decision makers, consistency in how we handle issues, visibility to the changing needs in our industry, and awareness of potential threats from competitors. Relationships are built through constant contacts and prompt response to customer needs via face-to-face meetings, conference calls, and e-mail. In addition to customer interaction the position will interact with Customer Service Team to create the highest level of customer support possible.
- Managing growth opportunities within existing Top-30 clients.
- Daily fielding of incoming key account questions and issues.
- Medium level of travel to existing accounts & prospects for face to face meetings.
- Managing key relationships at all corporate levels of existing Private Label Program accounts.
- Understanding the corporate hierarchy of accounts and maintaining this structure in SalesForce.com.
- Identifying and documenting decision makers and key personnel.
- Finding and soliciting untapped up-sell and growth opportunities.
- Soliciting growth within existing National Accounts business segments not using Analysts, Inc services.
- Presenting innovative ideas to help Analysts, Inc. Private Label Programs improve their OA programs
- Developing custom models of support and training to fit the diversity of existing accounts
Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of account management or sales experience.
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience in the fluid analysis industry.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com, Google Analytics, Constant Contact required.
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and should identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills and should be able to rework technical content for a wider audience.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
- Plan decisions and practice good judgment.
- Build excellent working relationship to attain goals.
- Collaborate and work effectively as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communications with all kinds of people.