You'll love this job if...
You enjoy having responsibility of being the point person within Axis as it relates to specific major end customer accounts relationships (multi-year, multi-region, > $1 million, etc.) assigned by area sales management. This position will require a unique set of skills both technical and sales alike. Communication with different departments within Axis Globally including sales, business development, marketing and technical services is required.
Why should you join the Axis team?
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. Axis is a fast growing and innovative IT company with a global footprint. Our success is largely due to our highly skilled staff and our strong culture of daring to succeed and allowing ourselves to constantly break new ground. At Axis our employees are innovative, dedicated and energetic and that’s just the beginning. They are the driving force of the company and seek to move it forward towards the goal of being number one in our industry. As the global market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to its customers.
At Axis you will have a great chance for development in an organization that values creativity and promotes individual growth. We welcome your application and look forward to the possibility of you joining us!
What you will do here...
• Acts as the point person within Axis to manage all aspects of relationship with assigned major accounts
• Responsible for the daily management of accounts from its inception and assignment to the point of transition to post-sales teams
• Responsible for strategic management of the accounts with the goal of deepening the Axis relationship across product lines, geographical boundaries and over an extended time horizon.
• Involved in the sale and implementation of accounts including: presentations and proposals to decision makers, site management of pilot installs, integration testing with ecosystem partners, etc
• Manages the relationship with all end-users and ecosystem partners involved in the account
• Builds a team around the account and coordinates all resources and communication between sales, business development, marketing, technical services, etc
• Writes and maintains all documentation related to the account. Including meeting minutes, notes, designs, Axis CRM, tracking tools. etc
• Involved in account design including: site surveys, camera recommendations, camera placement, field of view, pixels on target, site drawings (Visio, CAD, etc.), system design including 3rd party recommendations and integration
• Maintains precise documentation of product configuration and specifications that are relevant to the account
• Assembles necessary weekly/bi-weekly/monthly reporting as required
• Responsible for coordinating any post-sales support or technical assistance
• 75%- 80% overnight travel is to be expected
What we are looking for...
• Strong account management and teambuilding skills with particular focus on attention to detail and strategic planning
• Proven ability to build strategic and trusted relationships at all levels with the end user
• Ability to manage relationships with multiple integrators, distributors & partners competing for the same account
• Strong communication (verbal, listening, written), presentation, and training skills
• High level of technical ability for shootouts, proof of concepts, pilots and pre & post-sale troubleshooting
• Ability to convey complex technologies and specifications easily
• Experienced design documentation skills (schematics, flow charts, metrics, FOV, pixels on target, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of the physical security market, including products and future trends
• Knowledge of video transport protocols and compression technologies
• Experience with Salesforce preferred
What we are looking...
Physical Demands and Travel: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benefits: Competitive pay and a great benefits package including medical, dental, company paid life insurance, 401K, tuition reimbursement, five star company events and more!