At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Key Account Manager team to identify, manage and support technology development and qualification programs that support the overall Henkel/ Key Account strategy with a focus on the Aerospace Propulsion market.
- Provide technical support to maximize sales growth for ASR Strategic Cluster.
- Act as a technical liaison between ASR Key Accounts and all departments within Henkel by coordinating technical service support, qualification projects, and technology strategy. II.
- Work directly with Henkel internal departments and the ASR Key Account Team to identify, develop, qualify, complete and maintain applications and technologies.
- Manage the customer centric programs and projects necessary to support: specifications, qualifications, and technology projects focused on Aerospace Propulsion.
- Provide timely responses and on site technical support to ASR Key Account locations and key subcontractors.
- This is a home based position and the candidate should live in the Northeastern US.
- 7+ years of Account Management, Program Management, or Technical Service experience with significant customer interface is required.
- BS or business degree required - MBA preferred.
- Experience with Aviation/Aerospace Industry materials processing, part manufacturing and product/process qualification.
- Experience with structural adhesives, composite materials, and specialty chemical surface treatment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential – must have excellent customer interaction and communication skills.
- Experience in polymer science, surface treatments, adhesives and /or experience with chemical manufacturing processes is desirable.
- Ability to travel an average of 35%.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.