Advantech, a global High Tech Company leader focusing on Embedded Computing and PC Automation, has an immediate opening for an Ohio based, self-motivated Key Account Manager (KAM). The candidate will be working from a home office and will be responsible for managing key accounts in North Ohio and Western Pennsylvania.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of Sales experience in a PC field.
The Key Account Manager is responsible for:
• Developing new OEM accounts and growing the assigned territory year over year
• Maintaining existing OEM accounts
• Channel Partner Management
• Preparation of OEM proposals
• Meeting or exceeding quota
• Strategically demonstrating Advantech’s added-value
• Promote and sell board/system level computer solutions Qualifications Years of Experience: 5 Educational Level: Bachelor Details: Employment Requirements:
• General PC knowledge is preferred. Experience working with National Distributors and Manufacturer’s Representatives is a plus.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Ability to win design opportunities by managing OEM projects from initial inquiry, to specification, to development, and to mass production.
• Maintaining solid knowledge of the company’s products, sales policies, standard operating procedures, and computer systems through ongoing training and personal development.
• Completing any other assigned tasks and projects.
Excellent relationship builder, quick learner, problem solver, bottom line driven, strong customer focus, team-oriented, innovative, autonomous, able to develop new ideas and business opportunities, motivated by results and excellence.
We offer competitive compensation & benefit packages. Resume must be sent in a Microsoft Word or PDF format as an attachment to email with a cover page.