The Bocada culture is relaxed but results oriented. We have a fast paced software development culture where everyone is a decision-maker and owns meaningful outcomes. We not only manage data but we use data every day to guide our activities. Teamwork and in-office interaction is a critical feature of our success. Our employees simplify complex enterprise data challenges for our customers. Help us make, market or deliver the next generation of IT automation software! The goal for the Key Account Executive is to manage and grow existing enterprise customers. This is a post-sales role working with IT managers, backup reporting managers, technology compliance and audit officers in Fortune 500 companies globally. This position is responsible for all account management functions from product inquiries to relationship development and from account penetrating to contract renewal.
The responsibilities of a Key Account Executive include:
- Own the revenue performance (post sale) of one or several key customer accounts;
- Develop and manage consistent and recurring communications with the customer;
- Build a relationship with the customer, understand their IT organization and culture to assure there are no surprises on either side;
- Manage the assigned account base and elevate the Bocada presence and visibility within the account;
- Work with marketing and business development to consistently reinforce the Bocada value proposition within the account;
- Assure that the Bocada annual revenue targets are met or exceeded in the assigned accounts;
- Demonstrate proficiency in presentation of Bocada products and services to senior executives, operational managers and technology staﬀ;
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the marketplace and competitive oﬀerings.
- Maintain the required activity metrics, including support resolution times, account penetration and annual renewals and revenue growth;
- Provide regular internal communication regarding the health and progress of the assigned accounts;
- Maintain accurate, complete and up to date customer related data in salesforce.com;
- Contribute to the success of the Bocada Sales organization and commit to uncompromisingly high professional and ethical standards.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years experience in key account management;
- Experience in or working with Fortune 500 enterprise IT organizations;
- Experience working with senior technology executives;
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned metrics;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- Computer skills with full working knowledge of MS Office products;
- Some knowledge of enterprise backup or data protection industry;
- Experience with SalesForce.com.