As a Key Account Executive you will be responsible for building business relationships with new perspective clients as well as current customers, creating opportunities for Asure’s platform of Human Capital Management and Workspace Management solutions. You will have experience prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, leveraging current relationships, building new ones, negotiating, and a track record of closing new business and crushing quota.
- Identify and develop new prospects within defined territory thru self-generation, heavy networking, and business development sales activities.
- Profile and penetrate existing Asure Clientele in order to cultivate new revenue opportunities enhancing value for the client by improving the scope of the Asure solution.
- Develop and maintain referring relationships with CPAs, Banks, Financial Advisors, and Insurance Brokers in order to further penetrate the market.
- Create high impact presentations designed to depict and highlight the benefit of proposed Asure solutions.
- Develops and manages a robust sales funnel of new opportunities to attain or exceed assigned monthly and annual sales quota.
- Leverages Salesforce CRM to report on and manage all sales and client services related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Minimum of 3 years consultative software sales experience
- Experience selling a SaaS solution preferred
- Experience selling Payroll and or HR Software solutions preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing multiple sales engagements effectively
- Proven relationship building and client service skills
- Proven ability to manage a territory producing exceptional results
- Pro-active, results oriented and team oriented approach to sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Webex or other comparable tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills