$80K — $100K *
The talent of our 1000+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 28 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans thanks to a £350MN strategic investment from Santander Bank.
An investment of this scale will significantly accelerate our next phase of international growth through both geographical-reach and product-offerings.
Even though our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture - accelerate your career as part of our winning and growing team!
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
We are looking at accelerating growth across established and new countries through expanding our senior sales team.
The Key Account Director will have responsibility for promoting the growth of the Ebury brand into new markets and territories through independent research and campaigns, targeting larger SMEs to mid level companies.
As a Key Account Director you will:
● Originate new business autonomously targeting Middle Market prospects (£50M+ turnover).
● Collaborate with in country sales teams to cross-sell Ebury lending, cash management, FX hedging and payment products.
● Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
● Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury’ s Banking solutions.
● Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments working with the country head.
● Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
● Support the Ebury strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, written call reports via Salesforce, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
Experience (Essential and Desired)
● Strong Financial Services sales experience and contacts network would be an advantage.
● Experience of working in a commercial bank (one or several) selling to mid size corporates. Coupled with experience in an environment different to a bank (this could be start-up vendor, FX specialist, cash management etc) desirable
● Experience of the local market
● Knowledgeable of compliance requirements including AMLD, OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act, etc.
● Ideally with business/finance academic background
Competencies and Personal Characteristics
● Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organization.
● Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
● Comfortable with a phone sales approach
● First-class communication skills, able to win people's commitment and buy-in
● Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations
● Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels within SMB customers
● Quick learner; strong analytical skills
● Fluent English essential
● Competitive salary, with uncapped commission
Valid through: 8/27/2020