Based in London and with offices throughout Europe, not to mention its new branches which will open in Dubai, North America and APAC, Ebury empowers companies wishing to trade and negotiate worldwide. We drive innovation through technology by providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including loans for import, foreign exchange and risk products, and fashions. payment and collection.
The talent of our multicultural staff of over 1,000 employees combined with our cutting-edge technology, our range of custom products and our exceptional customer service has allowed us to double our size from year to year. Today we have 28 offices worldwide and thanks to the strategic investment of £ 350m from Santander Bank, our expansion plans could not be more ambitious.
A down payment of this order will considerably accelerate the next stage of our international development both in terms of our geographic reach and the range of products we offer. Despite our extraordinary growth, we maintain a dynamic and enjoyable corporate culture - accelerate your career by becoming a member of our winning and growing team!
Do you want to disrupt financial services?
We want to accelerate our growth in all the countries we serve as well as newcomers by expanding our team of senior sales representatives.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for promoting the Ebury brand in new markets and territories by conducting independent research and campaigns targeting small, medium and large businesses.
- Automatically generate new business by targeting potential mid-market customers.
- Collaborate with the sales teams of the countries concerned in order to distribute the loan, cash management, currency hedging and payment products.
- Understand the business context, strategies and industry of the customers in order to provide the solution that best suits their situation.
- Know and understand the capabilities and gaps of the competition to promote Ebury's banking solutions.
- Encourage sales by scheduling frequent meetings and discussions with customers on new products, the latest market and industry developments by collaborating with management in the countries in question.
- Develop current activities and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
- Support Ebury's strong relationship with its customers and its service culture through ongoing customer contact, call reports written by the sales team, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
EXPERIENCE (ESSENTIAL AND DESIRED)
- Strong experience in sales of financial services and a network of contacts would be an asset
- Experience working in a commercial bank (one or more) selling to medium-sized businesses. It would be desirable that the latter be combined with experience in an environment different from that of a bank (as a supplier of start-up companies, specialist in foreign exchange, cash manager, etc.).
- Experience in the local market
- Preferably university studies
SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Proven ability to bring passion, energy and motivation to a business enterprise
- Strong reputation for exceeding sales quotas and market share targets
- Comfortable with a telephone sales approach
- Superior communication skills, able to convince and rally people
- Capable of developing sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer and market feedback; presents the main selling points, characteristics and advantages while focusing the message on customer needs and expectations
- Excellent negotiation skills, able to establish and benefit from relationships with clients among SME executives
- Learn quickly; pronounced analytical mind
- Bilingualism is an asset