Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As the Key Account Director, you will work as part of an account team responsible for driving growth, value, and partnership with one of our largest enterprise customers (8 figure revenue). On this account, you will work with fellow Customer Success professionals that succeed through collaboration, grit, and constant learning. You will also partner directly with the customer’s leadership team through polished communication and strong executive presence, allowing you to act as a trusted advisor and advocate while seeking out opportunities for growth.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build strong VP and executive relationships at the customer.
- Be a consultative trusted advisor for the customer by building in depth relationships and understanding the business goals and objectives
- Drive customer value, and create a roadmap for increasing account revenues through increased adoption of Checkr products and services within different Business Units
- Collaborate with Technical Account Managers, Program Managers, Engineering and Product teams from Checkr and Client to establish and deliver shared product roadmap
- Set up and drive executive business reviews at the customer
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and executives) to complete client goals and, in general, be the voice of the Client to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Act as a strong voice and internal advocate for the customer
What you bring:
- 10+ years of consultative experience managing large enterprise relationships with deep technical/product needs. You have managed a $15M+ dollar book of business with your company’s largest strategic clients.
- Management experience ideally.
- Ability to navigate large organizations’ political landscape to maintain and expand relationships at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner
- You are flexible and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps, etc.
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team.
What you get:
- Exciting opportunity at one of the fastest growing startups
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment working with the leaders of the on demand economy
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks