Summary: The Kentico Developer will work on CMS development projects within the Creative Development team. The Kentico Developer ideally has 5+ years' experience, experience with Kentico, and other .NET CMS in addition to some experience working with responsive web technologies.
- Development using C#, following agile, iterative, or traditional methodologies; test and verify development.
- Participating in the full life-cycle of software development, including requirements gathering, estimating, development, testing and support developing, maintaining, and innovating. Integrating systems using internal and third party APIs.
- Participating in all phases of the development process.
- Assist in the collection and definition of business and technical requirements.
- Assure delivery of final product based on requirements.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional team and excellent commun