KDB Surveillance Engineer (KX)
Our client is a leading global financial institution providing brokerage and investment banking services, including asset and equities management.
They are looking to add a Surveillance Engineer with a particular expertise in KDB for their operations in New York.
- Determine and implement surveillance solutions to ensure compliance, adherence to existing best practices, and access reliability within shared database environment
- Liaise directly with development teams and business teams in order to determine KDB access and user profiles
- Use Kx to flag trading violations (layering, making the close etc.) in real-time.
- Strong KDB+/Q skills, with experience (4+ years) using Kx surveillance in a real-time environment
- Strong understanding of security concepts, database access and end-to-end trading cycle
- Understanding of Java and Python to work with the development teams in isolating systematic software weaknesses
- Understanding of database concepts
- Understanding of web protocols and HTML5