New York, NY
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 122 days agoby Radhika Arora
Our client is a leading global financial services firm, active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services.
They are currently looking for a skilled KDB+/Q Developer to work within their securities technology team.
The primary role of the team is to provide highly reliable and fast pricing, workflow and data presentation platforms for multiple business areas.
This includes dealing with structured exotic products, ETF and quant indices.
· Join the team to improve the current data handling and data analytics offering within the application environment
· Design an API for consumers of the data infrastructure (this includes trading systems and otherinternal request forms)
· Design the system with a view to stability and scalability
· Consult on Q-related queries
· Development of presentation and visualization tools with regards to ongoing analytics objectives, as well as ad-hoc requests from clients and/or stakeholders