The Kerr Regional Sales Manager (Midwest) manages and directs the dental sales activities of the sales force within designated regional geography to achieve company’s sales goals through effective leadership of the sales cycle, expense budgets and working collaboratively across other functional areas that support the promotion and sale of products into the dental market. Our compensation package includes base pay plus variable pay based on achieving and overdriving results. PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, annual zone sales quotas.
- Develop strategies to ensure the Region Sales Team drives region revenue growth.
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all subordinates.
- Meet with potential customers, attending regional dealer sales meetings.
- Providing support to the Marketing Dept. with competitive information.
- Prepare necessary sales, CRM, Funnel Activity reports.
- Follow and enforcing all corporate policies.
- Oversee/manage Tier 3 regional dealers within Region (customer list to be provided).
- Manage/execute initiatives within the DSO/Special Markets segments in conjunction with Corporate and Key Account Managers.
- Responsibilities also include hiring, development, motivation and guidance of Sales Reps.
- Assess customer/field sales needs/desires and drive initiatives that improve customers experience with the company.
- Develop, track and communicate key performance indicators (KPI’s), drive corrective & improvement actions based on KPI data.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of service by regularly reviewing interactions and orders; identify training issues and opportunities for improving the customer experience.
- Provide frequent feedback and coaching to team members regarding performance metrics and customer interactions.
- Conducts annual performance reviews for all subordinates.
- Foster a team and environment that provides extraordinary service for our customers.
- Monitor incoming transaction volumes and make adjustments to staffing and scheduling to ensure adequate phone, promotion entry and order coverage across all operating companies.
- Works with operating company leaders to optimize and integrate the technology into department – CRM, territory management tools.
- Close, collaborative relationships with marketing, sales management, and customer care personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Will manage 11 sales reps in the Midwest.
- 4-yearBachelor’s degreerequired. Major in General Administration, General Business, or Marketing preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses and Registrations are encouraged.
- 5+ years of field sales experience.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Dental, Medical or Healthcare industry sales and internal management experiencepreferred.
- Experience working withdistribution sales network within the region preferred.
- Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Eligible for incentive trip and other company sponsored promotional activities.
- Travel: Approximately: 40-50% overnight travel.
- Geographic Territory includes: Midwest Area
- Key Cities: Denver, Kansas City, Des Moines, & Omaha
- Regional Manager should be based out of: Denver or Kansas City surrounding areas.
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written, technical communication
- Adaptable and must be able to work well with people in an unstructured work environment.
- Strong data analytics skills, CRM and MS-Office applications.
- Independent, Creative Competitiveness track record of success
- Adaptable/Good with change.
Job ID: KAV003126