Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation, execution, and maintenance of Streaming Architecture technology solutions
- Lead work to advance and support streaming architecture practices for business processes, applications and technology that underpin the EIM discipline
- Provide leadership for Data Engineer tasks supporting projects
- Lead the Management and proactive improvement of Thrivent's data by analyzing the current systems environment, leveraging proven practices, applications, technology, tools and platforms to support and enhance the information landscape.
- Revenue generated
- Budget responsibilities
- Leads the delivery, support and maintenance of solutions with one or more business and technology areas.
- Organizational impact results from mid-large sized projects
Required Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in MIS, Computer Science, Mathematics, Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Technology related field including prior lead experience
- Advanced in-depth knowledge of Predictive Analytics, Statistical modeling, advanced mathematics, data integration concepts and tools
- Strong organizational, analytical, critical thinking and leadership skills
- Demonstrated leadership on mid-large-scale project impacting strategic partners