Position: K2 Architect (BPM design and implementation)
Location: Dallas, TX
· 6-8years of BPM design and implementation experience.
· Build and Maintain business process automation using K2 smart forms and K2 workflows.
· Interact with clients, subject matter experts or analyst to understand the requirements, establish priorities and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery
· Design and implement business process workflows with K2 Blackpearl.
· Develop K2 Workflows, Smart objects, Smart forms and their integration.
· Should have knowledge in out of the box features and able to customize them based on requirement.
· Integration with SQL Server, SharePoint and any other External Systems like SAP, WCF.
· Should have knowledge in C# programming, WCF and SQL Server.
· Should have knowledge in K2 Mobile Forms and capable of fixing Styling issues.
· Prepare necessary documents like Technical documentation,
· Review Integration Test Plans, Release and Deployment documentation.
· Utilities process automation experience will be valued.