Juniper SRX Firewall Engineer
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit http://cyber.leidos.com.
Working remotely, the Juniper SRX Firewall Consultant will responsible for the deployment of perimeter firewalls at multiple client sites globally.
This is a multi-year engagement focusing on enhancing the security posture of our global Fortune 500 client.
We are seeking individuals with a mix of the following skills:
- Cisco routing and switching operating systems
- Complex routing environments including link aggregation, EIGRP, OSPF, etc.
- Network design and concepts
- TCP and UDP protocols, VPNs, IDS, IPS, SIEMs, and firewall technologies
- JunOS SRX and SRX clustering
- Juniper Space consoles
- CCNA and/or CISCO routing experience
- CISSP or othersecurity certifications
- JNCIS-SEC certification
- BS in Networking, Computer, Information Systems or equivalent years of networkexperience
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally 35-50% for a multi-year engagement
The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer