This company is the leader in high-performance networking. We offer growth, training, and leadership opportunities for candidates with a passion for Networking. We are constantly seeking talented technical professionals with all levels of networking and networksecurity skills who are interested in a career working with customers both nationally and internationally. This position prefers contractor candidates who desire to become an employee.
Job Description (External Field)
Reporting to the Director of Services, Americas, this is a highly technical role, providing post-sales on-site support of Juniper Networks products. The Resident Engineer (RE) will be required to develop and maintain an expertise on the products deployed within the Customer's network
This is a 40 hour per week position, on-site, at the customer location and may require additional work hours and on-call support for critical issues which will be compensated for with Comp time.
- To hold network information gathering workshops with the Customer to understand the Customer’s existing network design and technical requirements of new network designs.
- To understand the Customer’s organizational structure and become familiar with the Customer’s network implementation and support processes and procedures to help in supporting a network that is available and sustainable.
- To carry out testing of new Designs, features, and functionality as required by the Customer in a laboratory environment and to help develop plans to implement and verify that they are operating correctly in the live network
- To test patches and fixes to operating software and to ensure that they are implemented and functioning correctly in the pre-production test network and then live network as implementation plans dictate.
- To troubleshoot equipment and network problems and to open and track JTAC cases through to problem resolution on pre and post production issues.
- To raise equipment Return Material Authorizations (RMA’s) and to track these through to problem resolution
- To produce a written summary report of the status of Design projects, equipment and network problems on a regular basis to the Customer
- To hold technology workshops with the Customer to discuss equipment and network problems, and to provide case status updates, including the reasons for any problems encountered and the workarounds and/or solutions that are being tried
- To train the Customer’s design, implementation and support personnel to configure and operate the Juniper Networks products
- To assist the Customer to develop Network Operating and Equipment Operating Procedures
- Support production environment of Juniper products within the Customer infrastructure
- Support ongoing efforts in defining best practice policies for Juniper product applications used by Customer
- The Resident Engineer is expected to peer with other employees performing similar resident engineering roles where lessons learned may help minimize riskassociated with major network upgrades or changes in the network.
The RE will be expected to develop secondary skills in other products in the Juniper product portfolio.
The expectation is that the RE is onsite working with the customer team on a daily basis, which may require going to various locations as needed.
The product mix includes:
- MX480s and MX104s
- QFX1008s and QFX5100-48S
- Space/ND management platform
The RE should have knowledge of BGP, EVPN, MPLS, VXLAN, IP Fabric and Cisco products, specifically, the Nexus 7000 series and OTV implementation.