The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with marketing teams and designers to create amazing customer-facing, high-performance web pages in CMS and backend .net modules in Umbraco
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including the research of new trends and website features, effort estimation, development and deployment
- Maintain content, assets, and collateral
- Implement well designed efficient, clean code that follows the present system and style using standard programming languages and practices
- Debug, correct, and update errors or exceptions in the front end or back end systems.
- Continuously refine our development process to deliver value faster and improve the quality and sustainability of our website
- Search engine optimization testing