Paragon Technology Group, Inc. is a leading provider of strategic technology solutions to the public sector. Founded in 1997, Paragon has been recognized as one of the top 50 fastest growing companies in the Washington, D.C., Metro area. Paragon delivers an extensive suite of IT services across the public sector and is renowned for delivering technical excellence in every client engagement.
Candidate will provide support for the Air Force Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR).
Labor Category Requirements:
- Four (4) year accounting degreepreferred or Other Business Mgmt. degree with Financial Statement Auditing or Audit Readiness experience is also acceptable.
- CPA, CGFM, CDFM or CIA certification is REQUIRED.
- Five (5) years of accounting or financial management experience, including three (3) or more years of progressive experience in leading business management and/or financial management services projects.
- Minimum Active Interim Secret Clearance with the ability and intention of obtaining a Secret Clearance; Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience performing financial statement audits in DoD, federal agencies, or commercial Fortune 400 organizations and/or preparation of assertion packages.
- Ability to lead a team of 2-10 personnel (prior exp. preferred).
- Detail oriented and proven organizational skills.
- Experience communicating with stakeholders with ease.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment.
- Strong knowledge of accounting (GAAP or Federal GAAP) and auditing principles.
- Experience performing and leading walkthroughs.
- Experience documenting business processes, controls activities, and systems.
- Experience assessing design effectiveness and operating effectiveness on control activities.
- Familiarity with developing recommendations for re-mediating auditability impediments.
- Knowledge of Federal financial statements and financialreporting and auditing requirements.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley and/or OMB Circular A-123
- Familiarity with GAO's Green Book.
- Knowledge of DoD Audit Readiness Program (FIAR).
In addition to the labor category requirement:
- Working Capital Fund experience is highly desired.
- Strong ability to lead/drive workstreams.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and experience with financial statement audits