Position Purpose: The Junior Business/Systems Analyst will support the teams moving into RPA (robotic process automation) implementations across the firm. This will provide an opportunity to work with various departments and executives and helping them adopt latest Tools and technologies leveraging RPA
- Participates in identifying and scoping technical solutions for both front-end and back-end applications.
- Reviewing system requests on behalf of business units, serving as functional and technical liaison between business units.
- Assists with and leads, when applicable, developing, testing and implementing technical solutions, including robotic process automation solutions.
- Reviews operational performance and processes to determine if improvements are needed.
- Assists and lead when applicable, developing, testing and implementing RPA technical solutions.
- Participates in creation of documentation for training and operational support.
- Participates in creation of documentation for training and operational support. For example: enhancement documentation, FAQ documentation, P&P’s, process maps, job aids, etc.
- Works with various team to develop and refine metrics, support and implement continuous communication to customers and key stakeholders Maintains a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Works proactively and independently with other team members.
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance.
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- The ideal candidate will have a four year college degree, be self-motivated, driven and keen on delivering results
- Prefer candidates with a minimum of 4 year college degree
- Majors preferred: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, Communication, IT or similar.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Strong customer skills
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/problems including and knowing when to escalate.
- Exceptional written, oral communication, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
- Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer