JCW is currently working on a search for a Strategy Analyst with a leading financial services organization for their NYC location. The qualified candidate will provide research and analysis to develop firm's value proposition and strategic plan.
- Identified and develops opportunities for new, creative risk solutions for clients across diverse geographies and solution lines
- Performs analysis to support product development and identification of prospects for firm's solutions and positions firm to win the work.
- Supports team selling efforts internally and with the prospects team.
- Minimum of 5 years of Capital Markets experience investment banking, sales and trading, consulting or other executive capacity as an I-banker, banker, or consultant
- Experience in supporting and maintaining relationships with clients
- Ability to support M&A and other advisory transaction dialogue and activity.
- Strong research and financial analysis skill set.