Hiring a junior level Solutions Engineer to join an existing team under a Sr. Solutions Engineer maintaining Windows Operating System and business analytics applications – QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau. Will install, configure and upgrade/enhance software systems.
The candidate should possess strong communication skills.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts regarding related patching and installations for BI tools such as Qlik, Tableau, etc.
- Contribute to supporting, maintaining, decommissioning and documentation of physical and virtual Windows Servers/Linux in Microsoft Hyper-V environments
- Build, maintain, and document laptops, workstations and VM workstations for users
- Maintain variety of server applications including, but not limited to, Qlik products, Tableau, SharePoint, MS SQL Server, MS Office 365 etc
- Supports integration and performance testing as directed by team leads
- Relevant Degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Information Systems.
- At least one years' experience in system engineering supporting Windows Server Environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of IT system hardware architecture, databases and systems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team effort.