What you bring to the team.
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or relevant degree), or equivalent practical technical experience.
- You have 3 years or more in a technology field (preferences for software development/coding, data operations, Tier II Application Support).
- SQL (MySql)
- You are comfortable working at a command line on remote machines.
- Programming experience helpful, but not required (e.g., Python, BASH,)
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to completely understand the technical background and functionality of RBH business and applications, also ability to speak to this functionality in business terms.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- You are capable of working independently without much supervision.
- You take pride in being a collaborative team-player who enjoys contributing your own ideas as well as hearing others and learning new skills.
- You have the keen ability to multi-task, often times working on multiple projects/implementations at once, and are able to switch gears quickly.
- Willingness to wear many hats; you are dedicated to contribute to the team as needed for positive outcomes.
Ideally you will possess.
- Having direct client-facing experience will make you stand out.
- Having healthcare industry experience will give you an advantage