Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented new or recent graduate to support Software Reverse Engineering/Analysis as part of a diverse team working to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering solutions.
Job responsibilities/focus areas include:
- Introductory position to mentor under senior reverse engineering personnel.
- Reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis for hardware and software components of complex systems.
- Support vulnerability discovery for both commercial customers as well as DOD systems as part of the acquisition process.
- Develop tools (disassemblers, reversing aids, etc.) to assist in the reverse engineering process.
- Exploitation of systems and reverse engineering of binaries to understand potential vulnerabilities that will then be tested in both lab and field environments.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree.
Candidate must demonstrate programming ability in C and/or C++, Python, or otherscriptinglanguage.
- Preferred skillsets: Software development, embedded systems, software reverse engineering.
- Moderate travel to testing locations required.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.